Account Executive (Seller Performance)
Suntem o organizatie care se extinde rapid in regiune, tintind la a deveni cel mai mare retailer online din “Europa Noua”.
Suntem aici pentru a-i ajuta pe clientii nostri sa scuteasca timp si bani. Stim ca vom reusi numai impreuna, lucrand la a crea solutii simple, care sa imbunatateasca experientele de cumparare.
Echipa noastra de peste 2500 de oameni talentati serveste 4 piete din Sud-Estul Europei prin birourile din Bucuresti, Sofia, Budapesta si Varsovia.
Credem ca dezvoltarea si invatarea ar trebui sa fie disponibila oricui, oriunde si oricand. In fiecare zi, cautam noi oportunitati de invatare pentru ca vrem sa fim mereu la curent cu cele mai noi tehnologii si sa le aducem clientilor nostri valoare adaugata.
Alatura-te echipei noastre pentru a scrie impreuna urmatoarele capitole din povestea eMAG!
- >3 years of related work experience
- Online ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/MA degree in Economics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in setting up and improving processes
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Directly colaborate with top performing seller and consult them on how to better perform on eMAG.
- Responsible for making sure that Marketplace top sellers deliver the same experience that customers are used to when buying directly from eMAG.
- Define business strategies and tactics to improve top seller performance through the use of analytic tools, reporting and knowledge bases.
- Drive top seller adoption of new tools and capabilities to improve performance.
- Understanding all Marketplace flows in order to be able to answer any Marketplace related questions from top sellers.
- Generate value for Marketplace sellers, evolving the tools, capabilities and partnering with cross functional teams to drive product improvements.
- Hitting your targets in terms of not only sales but also the number of sellers whose performance you’ve improved on monthly basis.
- Ability to analyze huge sets of data, segment the data, and derive proper actions.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspect relating to ecommerce (Commercial, Marketing, Operations).
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Competitive salary package;
- Attractive additional benefits policy;
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.