Training Admin Officer with Italian
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Fluency in English AND Italian
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Customer service orientation
What are your responsibilities?
• Managing the trainings for the client’s employees (in Italian, English and Romanian)
• Promote/market courses appropriately
• Support training need identification
• Create Learning objects as per the client’s request
• Set-up the Learning course as per the client’s request
• Up-load the new learning content in the required tool as per the client’s request
• Monitor session enrollment and ensure audience alignment accuracy for course objectives
• Booking training rooms, catering and necessary training materials
• Sending invitations and reminders to the participants
• Provide helpdesk support
• Ensure compliance in participating to classes
• Support training execution – online and classroom (where requested)
• Upload documentation for off-line classes
• Gathering feedback from the participants
• Provide different reports (where the case applies)