Remote Helpdesk Engineer -2nd level support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs Remote Helpdesk Engineer -2nd level support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Are you a true "allrounder" with a good basic knowledge of Windows and a passion for (virtual) workplaces? Do you like the variety and challenge of larger customers? Then we have a tailor-made challenge for you!
As a leading ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers, we always strive for a customized solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his goals. In this case as well, we are looking for this match. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions, so this role faces you with all of these:
• You are going to work within a shared delivery team and manage multiple customers workplace environment and end user experience;
• You will provide day by day remote 2nd level technical support and guidance to the end users of the customers that you manage, ensuring that the issues that they encounter are addressed in a structural and timely fashion;
• You will contribute to the improvement of the overall end user experience and assist the back-end team to formulate the necessary improvement proposals;
• You will make sure the documentation is correct and up to date;
• You are encouraged to keep your professional knowledge and technical skills up to date so you can use them optimally within Cegeka.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• You have broad knowledge of Windows operating systems, both client and server environments;
• You have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
• You have good understanding of basic network concepts;
• Having notions of one (preferably several) of the concepts / solutions listed below is a plus:
o Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop
o Profile Management
o Terminal Server (RDS)
o System Center Configuration Manager
o File and printing services
o O365 applications
• English language is like mother tongue to you;
• You have completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master);
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• You are a keynote in all-round troubleshooting, taking each challenge like a puzzle you want to solve;
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical mind;
• You are dealing with problems as a true entrepreneur;
• You are are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your passion for IT with the customer in order to get things done;
• You work independently while following a structured approach;
• You are a quick learner who can pick up new skills as needed;
• You are a good colleague and not only a member in the team
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Access to a modern library (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Preferential rates to a dental clinic
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots