Customer Support Engineer (with French)
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries.
Delphi operates in Romania since 1997. The company's plants in Sannicolau Mare, Moldova Noua and Ineu produce electrical/electronic distribution systems, including wiring harnesses for automotive bodies, interiors, and doors as well as small harnesses.
The plant in Iasi produces diesel engine management systems, including common rail diesel pumps and injectors. Iasi County offers a good environment for business to grow, considering the deep pool of well-qualified, talented employees from which Delphi selects from and then expands those talents. Delphi has a strong and long term relationship with Gheorghe Asachi University in Iasi, developing a recruiting program for graduates. The company also collaborates with technical high schools in Iasi.
Each year, Delphi provides internship positions to students from universities in the regions, allowing candidates the opportunity to gain valuable job experience. Delphi also provides scholarship support for current employees with high potential for further growth and development.
The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.
• Technical degree– mandatory;
• Minim 5 year experience in Customer Quality;
• Relevant experience in automotive field – advantage;
• Good technical skills. Be able to understand and explain technical subjects internally or to customer;
• Very good team work and interpersonal skills;
• Proficient English and French Languages .
• Tracking and reporting customer issues for relevant customers ;
• Supports the internal Delphi Problem Solving process by assuring alignment with customer requirements ;
• Manage Customer Communication for quality issues via local customer satisfaction engineer;
• Ensure customer satisfaction metrics tracking for his customer;
• Approve customer incident and technical factor.