GL Accountant and Intercompany Specialist
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• University degree in Accounting or related areas is desired.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting from Trial Balance to P&L/Balance Sheet
• Working knowledge SAP, US GAAP
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
• Proactive and strong analytical skills.
• Excel experience is a must.
• English language Advanced level; second language is a plus
• The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
• Must have a strong work ethic.
• Solid reconciliation skills.
• Understanding and experience in processing entries within accounting packages.
• Good knowledge of Intercompany cycle.
• Available to travel when required
• Ensure timely and accurate booking of GL entries in SAP, understand the rationale behind all GL postings, to ensure reasonableness
• Perform month-end activities as required for F-M reporting (opening/closing of SAP modules, inter-company reconciliations, currency revaluations, uploads of SAP results into One Stream, etc.) within a tight timescale
• Prepare balance sheet and bank reconciliations, with supporting documentation according to F-M standards and within the required time-scale.
• Maintain up-to-date procedure documents in English to satisfy F-M’s Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and support internal/external audit and Internal Control Office requests
During the month:
• Monthly intercompany reconciliation - including downloading the GL from SAP/other ERPs, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any irregularities within the threshold limit, determining unrealized foreign exchange gains/loss
• Ensuring that all receivables and payables being confirmed are accurate and reflects the reality
• Maintaining the internal database for intercompany partners and make sure that SAP data base is updated accordingly
• Intercompany AR and AP subledgers full reconciliation within the month based on aging
• Ownership on all clean-ups to be performed, including but not limited to: Pre-payments; Reconciliation differences; missing invoices; invoices pending in Unipay; Follow up and escalation to business to minimize risk.
• Coordinate either with business partners to ensure all payments are made in due time.
• Ultimately responsible for IC figures, and ensures that any query is raised in due time, with proper follow-up and full ownership
• Ensuring that all queries are logged and addressed; identifying root causes and resolving promptly in accordance with agreed turnaround times for query resolution.
• Highlighting any non-conformance to Company rules and regulations or to the SLAs.