GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.Requirements
• Creative, diplomatic, a person who can deal with deadlines and high workload.
• Effective communication.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Fluent in English.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Good knowledge about the principles of sampling and panel management.
• Ability to assess and discuss projects’ practicalities.
• University degree
The Central Sampling Team (CST) is the sampling partner of the GPS team. The Sampling Executive’s role is to provide the sampling expertise to support Global Project Services (GPS) on multi-country projects. The Sampling Executive is the sampling partner of the GPS team & will use the router, feasibility
and sampling tools provided by GfK to aid GPS.