Team Leader with German
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
• Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
• Ideally previous experience of managing teams
• Excellent time and team management
• Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions in logical manner, implement action plans to improve results
• Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
• Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
• Ideally previous experience in using Contact Centre system and tools
• Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
• Managing and delivering on the following key performance measures
• Telephony, correspondence and case resolution service levels
• Customer Satisfaction survey targets
• Managing and motivating teams,
• Building team spirit, participation and recognition among individuals by providing regular feedback on performance
• Delivering and encouraging two-way communications within the team, including the effective delivery of team briefs, huddles and 1-2-1s
• Conducting regular quality assessments with each team member, 1-2-1s, annual performance reviews setting objectives and development plans
• Managing and resolving conflict
• Ability to identify and develop individuals
• Managing day to day requirement;
• Use of Aux codes
• Engaging workforce management and operations support
• Planned and unplanned absence
• Escalating issues as required
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
• Customer Focus;
• To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do
• Building a team that puts the customer first and ensures that every interaction matters
• Actively builds and promotes excellent customer experience