Sales Representative PLT (Tires Division)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for developing sales to customers (PLT tire dealers, car dealer networks, fleets, etc.) in allocated and / or from allocated area and the systematic improvement of customer portfolio and product profitability (according to company goals)
* Monitors allocated customer activity / from allocated area, in terms of volumes, SOB, stock level, credit risk and makes proposals for concrete actions from these reviews
* Participate in the preparation and submission of offers for allocated customers / from the allocated area
* Responsible for sales volumes, SOB, brand mix, profitability and credit risk management (including revenues from them) at allocated customers / in the allocated area
* Responsible for sizing of dedicated stock for allocated customer / allocated area (if any) in order to cover their real needs and at the end of a season the remaining volumes to fit the maximum level communicated by sales management department
* Estimate sales volumes to allocated customers, makes price analysis and proposals of credit conditions
* Prepares proposals of contract arrangements with particular customers, according to company standards
* Develops the customer's network for sales of PLT tires (Tire dealers, car dealers, fleets, etc.) in the allocated area
* Prepares and periodical submits activity, sales, market reports
* University degree in Economics, Engineering, etc.;
* Min. 3 years experience in B2B sales, in automotive industry;
* Tires sales experience represents an advantage
* Previous experience in a multinational environment is a plus;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Microsoft Office knowledge;
* Valid driver license B cat.
* Excellent communication and interaction skills;
* Results and customer orientation;
* Willingness to travel more than 50% of the working time.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young &
* Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.