Junior IT Consultant Support
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
•At least 1 year experience in a similar role
•University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
•Fluent English written and spoken
•Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint)
•Ability to analyze and present information
•Willingness to travel to Munich on a regular base
•Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
•Good communication skills
•Good organizational skills
•Customer and service oriented demeanor
•Strong social, analytical and communication skills
•Team working skills in intercultural environment
•Integral part of the end to end customer relation;
•Support customer in ordering IT Infrastructure Services;
•Challenge and track delivery units and provider to deliver Services within agreed SLAs;
•Establish automated process for tracking service requests;
•Escalate delivery delays to provider and management;
•Proactively inform customer on delivery dates;
•Gather data about delivery progress and produce reports;
•Handling end to end decommission process for Servers.
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets