Electrical and Electronics Engineers
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Graduated from an engineering school
- Fluent in English
- A medium level of French could be an advantage
- Knowledge in embedded system (software and hardware)
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN network, ECU)
- Knowledge in electromechanical integration
- E&E architecture diagrams and signals communication
- Inter-system interface description – external and internal interface
- Pin out of electronics part and CAN messages
- Functional design and modeling
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
• Friendly and challenging work environment
• Motivating salary
• Meal tickets
• Health and Wellness