Accounting& Controlling Consultant (German skills)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting& Controlling Consultant (German skills) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
More than 1 years proven consulting experience in financial accounting or controlling;
English and German at an Advanced level both written and spoken;
Availability to travel extensively to Berlin (from Monday to Thursday) on a weekly basis.
- Approximately 1 year or more of experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: cost accounting, financial accounting, financial processes, planning and budgeting, management reporting, operational controlling, annual accounting processes;
- Experience or background at public management and administration
- Initial experiences in ERP-System (SAP etc.)
You will be part of our team working closely with colleagues from BearingPoint Germany for the Federal Administration of the German Government.
- Continuous further development of the reports of financial controlling according to the requirements of internal and external report receivers
- Quality assurance of data and processes in financial accounting and controlling
- Ad-hoc support for the specific areas on business management issues
- Monitoring the implementation of the improvement measures in finance and controlling
- Support of evaluations and analyzes in the context of process control of finance and accounting
- Coaching the client in the context of planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Continuously improvement of the financial and cost accounting system and processes as well as the management reporting.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!