Accounting& Controlling Consultant (German skills)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting& Controlling Consultant (German skills) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
More than 1 years proven consulting experience in financial accounting or controlling;
English and German at an Advanced level both written and spoken;
Availability to travel extensively to Berlin (from Monday to Thursday) on a weekly basis.
- Approximately 1 year or more of experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: cost accounting, financial accounting, financial processes, planning and budgeting, management reporting, operational controlling, annual accounting processes;
- Experience or background at public management and administration
- Initial experiences in ERP-System (SAP etc.)
You will be part of our team working closely with colleagues from BearingPoint Germany for the Federal Administration of the German Government.
- Continuous further development of the reports of financial controlling according to the requirements of internal and external report receivers
- Quality assurance of data and processes in financial accounting and controlling
- Ad-hoc support for the specific areas on business management issues
- Monitoring the implementation of the improvement measures in finance and controlling
- Support of evaluations and analyzes in the context of process control of finance and accounting
- Coaching the client in the context of planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Continuously improvement of the financial and cost accounting system and processes as well as the management reporting.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!