Accounts Receivable with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Computer Generated Solutions Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
- General database skills.
- General analytical skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of leasing concepts, principles and practices.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated negotiating and influencing skills.
- Flexibility & Change Orientation
- Service Focus
- Results Orientation
Takes ownership of all assigned vendor/dealer account relationships to become the point of contact for sales and vendor counter-part as well as for all asset management issues, questions or requests.
- Monitors lease expiry dates, carries out EofL management negotiations with customers on options for return, extension or purchase at the end of lease term.
- Responsible for analysis and automation of asset reporting in order to provide on demand access to asset data throughout the organization.
- Updates databases and systems to provide complete and concise asset management documentation.
- Assists in data flows through company systems into format ready for both internal processing requirements and external use for customers.
- Provides regular updates on EofL account activities to customer and internal staff.