...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
• Previous experience in volume recruitment;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• University degree;
• Excellence in planning and organizing.
• Develop & implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools;
• Effectively communicate position opportunity and company value proposition;
• Effectively manage all candidates throughout the recruitment process;
• Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals from hires or candidates;
• Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback;
• Source, screen and select appropriate candidates to be evaluated by hiring managers;
• Act as ongoing candidate relationship manager by interacting with them and influencing prospects and candidates;
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates.