HCM Client Service HR : BI & BO
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Knowledge and experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence and Designer/IDT as a developer
• Fair understanding of Project Management skills
• Fair understanding of ITIL methodology
• Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to service client excellence
• Works effectively in a team environment
• Good problems solving skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Good time and priority self-management skills
• Good oral and writing skills
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Fluent (B1-B2) in French language
• Fluent (B2-C1) in English language
• Required Technical skills
o 3+years knowledge and experience with Business Objects platform including Web Intelligence, Infoview /BI Launchpad, CMC
• Desired Technical skills
o Ability to perform data analysis in HR environments
• Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Be autonomous
• Have the sense of service
• Be strict to respect the process
• Be proactive to improve process
• Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
• Be ingenious to work with performance
• Have team spirit
• Programming and developing the final BO HRI solution according to the customer’s request in the following environments
o SAP BI Report creation
• Translating the functional needs into a technical analysis
• Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the technical solution
• Defining, planning and executing the unit and integration tests
• Documenting the solution and the delivery form
• Analyzing the discrepancies on solution
• Doing the follow up or monitor data or reports production
• Alerting the manager or account manager when needed (delay, consistency)
Scope of Responsibilities:
Broadly, the scope of responsibilities is as follows:
• Programming the BO HRI solution
• Maintenance of existing reports for our customers
• Customizations for existing reports
• Quotation (time) of assigned requests treatment
• Development with high outstanding quality work
• Write and maintain the technical documents on requests/developments
• Follows the defined process (and propose improvement when appropriate)
• Exchange with front office
• Reporting to manager
The HR Intelligence activity is part of the BU HCM in France.
HR Intelligence is a social reporting and HR decisional offering based on SAP BI & Oracle DBMS technologies.
The clients are very large companies either on French or international scope, using our solution to collect the date from one to many data sources, harmonize and consolidate in a single repository, provide the expert users feature to create their own reports and end-users pre-defined reports on HR domains.
Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the Client service solution engineer will be part of a back office in charge of the development, the maintenance and the production of the final solution of our more than 60 clients, will be in contact with the front office (account managers) to provide clients a service of excellence.
Reports to: CoE HRI Team Lead
Supervises: CoE HCM Implementation & Support Team Manager
External Relationships: HR Intelligence client service technical manager: S Peron
HR Intelligence account managers
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in BO Business Intelligence / Reporting