Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Treasurer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017. We are also the best Big4 to work for! Check out The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
- Economic studies (high school or university);
- Good English knowledge, any other language would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, etc);
- A self-motivated person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment;
- Attention to details and knowledge to work with numbers;
- Results oriented;
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a treasurer within a big team would be an advantage.
- Update daily cash report (cash position);
- Prepare and send to the bank daily payments and deposit instructions;
- Processing all bank payments using both electronic and paper based systems;
- Ensure that all supplier's invoices are paid in time;
- Producing various reports regarding account payable balances;
- Maintaining a good relationship with bank, suppliers and clients;
- Deal effectively with all inquiries from staff members on various administrative issues;
- Archive all documents related to payments and bank account statements;
- Assisting in the tender process in order to obtain in the required timeframe letters of guarantee;
- Any other task required by the role.