HR Consulting Internship
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
PwC is seeking for an Intern to join our Human Resource Services team based in Bucharest. We are looking for positive, motivated, team-working and responsible person, willing to further learn and develop expertise in HR consulting field.
- University degree;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi - tasking environment;
- Continuos achievement & self development mindset;
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Analytical, numerical and statistical skills;
- Very good command of English and MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources area would be a plus;
- Previous experience in Consulting area would represent an advange;
- Previous experience in volunteering would be a plus.
- Provides support to more senior staff on offering advice on various HR matters (e.g. compensation & benefits, organizational design & development, staff assessment & development etc.) to assigned clients;
- Respond to questions from clients;
- Prepares internal communications within work designated areas of responsibilities;
- Collect, analyse & structure client / market data, draft reports & presentations;
- Support in business development initiatives (e.g. spot business opportunities and pursue them in collaboration with senior staff).
What we offer
- Day-one exposure to a large spectrum of clients and consulting projects, involving challenging HR issues;
- A setting that encourages innovation, responsibility and ownership;
- On-the-job coaching combined with structured training programmes;
- A positive and exciting working environment, including international teams and access to global communities of knowledge;
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive compensation and benefits programme;
- A friendly team of experienced professionals.