HR Consulting Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs HR Consulting Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC is seeking for an Intern to join our Human Resource Services team based in Bucharest. We are looking for positive, motivated, team-working and responsible person, willing to further learn and develop expertise in HR consulting field.
- University degree;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi - tasking environment;
- Continuos achievement & self development mindset;
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Analytical, numerical and statistical skills;
- Very good command of English and MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources area would be a plus;
- Previous experience in Consulting area would represent an advange;
- Previous experience in volunteering would be a plus.
- Provides support to more senior staff on offering advice on various HR matters (e.g. compensation & benefits, organizational design & development, staff assessment & development etc.) to assigned clients;
- Respond to questions from clients;
- Prepares internal communications within work designated areas of responsibilities;
- Collect, analyse & structure client / market data, draft reports & presentations;
- Support in business development initiatives (e.g. spot business opportunities and pursue them in collaboration with senior staff).
What we offer
- Day-one exposure to a large spectrum of clients and consulting projects, involving challenging HR issues;
- A setting that encourages innovation, responsibility and ownership;
- On-the-job coaching combined with structured training programmes;
- A positive and exciting working environment, including international teams and access to global communities of knowledge;
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive compensation and benefits programme;
- A friendly team of experienced professionals.