Inside Marketing Specialist with German OR Spanish OR English (C1+)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Marketing Specialist with German OR Spanish OR English (C1+) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
German OR Spanish OR English: native speaker or fluent (C2);
Experience of working in a target driven, lead generation environment preferable. Candidate must be comfortable with holding in-depth discussions with C-suite contacts and demonstrating Challenger behaviours High Level of IT knowledge, Social Media and Research Methods. Previous CRM knowledge desirable ( preferable)
- Target driven
- Entrepreneurial and prepared to challenge the status quo
- Flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious � has a clear desire to progress within a large organisation
- Self-motivated and confident
- Articulate with good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to organise effectively, prioritise given workload and meeting deadlines � adherence to standards & detail
- Has clear understanding of importance of processes
Communication & Team Working:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable holding business discussions with high level executives
- Familiar with the role of Social Media in today�s sales environment
- Can build effective internal relationships with key ADP stakeholders
- Ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues (District Mangers, Sales Managers) and own team.
- Enthusiastic, committed and able to remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
Key objectives of an Inside Marketing Specialist at ADP is generate new business opportunities across key markets for our HCM solutions and maintain our position as a Global HCM provider.
Execute the above objectives through a mixture of researching prospect accounts, providing insight and learning for prospects - conveyed through high level conversations with c-suite contacts, warm lead follow up, social media and marketing collateral.
The successful candidate will provide a first class service by working closely with the wider Marketing and Sales teams to maximise new business opportunities.
As part of a high performance culture ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the market by promoting our services, profiling and researching existing / emerging companies to identify their business objectives and critical business issues. Maintenance of the database is paramount.
- Utilise specialist research tools in order to identify Critical Business Issues within targeted accounts as well as keep track of issues and trends within the wider market.
- Utilise Social Media platforms in order to assess and follow topics within the HCM marketplace and to help promote ADP as an HCM Thought Leader and Challenger. To ensure that ADP is active and seen as a “trusted expert� in arenas where targets are self-teaching.
- Build close business relationships with selected accounts in order to ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the Target�s thinking when ready to review or has a critical business need.
- Use all of the above to produce a regular flow of qualified, sales ready opportunities � not simply appointments
- Work closely with Sales Managers and District Managers on any local campaigns or �one off� events � such as Webinars - in terms of both profiling and follow up.
- Telephone profile and desk research the existing database of potential clients (Targets) in order to ensure all key details � Decision maker names, addresses, current suppliers, etc. � are identified as well as mapping the structure of each target account (constitute 30% of the role, additional incentive up to 20% monthly bonus for meeting agreed targets)
- In all instances to accurately update and maintain to reflect all activity.
- Take part in regular �one to ones� with Inside Marketing Manager to give/receive feedback, monitor performance / identify training needs.
- Take part in Company training sessions and �team days�
- Ultimately to take ownership and responsibility of individual tasks and targets to ensure the overall success of the team.