Budget Specialist with Italian
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Microsoft Office (including Advanced Excel)
• Highest degree of ADP’s application knowledge, consistently achieving productivity and quality benchmarks for all skill elements
• Strong data importing, extraction and report writing skills
• Knowledge of the management and development of human resources processes and tools (compensation, performance, training, salary analisys, success and career, talent)
• Knowledge of the notes travel expense management processes and tools
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Italian language mandatory
• English appreciated
• Strong customer service experience
• Payroll, Travel and Human Capital management experience appreciated
• Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
• People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success
• Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence (Client focus - Outside in Perspective – Bias for grow)
To ensure delivery of Stellar Service through:
• Guarantee monthly payroll/attendance data loading into the HCM system (payslips code, personal data)
• Checking for errors that occurred during the load of payroll data
• Creating new access users / deleting access users disable
• Parametric editing tables
• Managing data transfer
• Entering, editing and deleting notes travel expenses
• Authorization/Accounting/Payments notes travel expenses
• Checking and changing notes travel expenses process authorization
• Producing reporting to be delivered to the customer
• Resolving complex client queries, issues and requests to client satisfaction
• Ensure that product knowledge is kept up to date.
• Identifying and implementing service and process improvements
• Communicate thru CRM with clients to ensure full and joint understanding of the query, issue or request; to keep the client updated on progress and ensure resolution fully meets their needs
• Take accountability for the successful resolution of complex and escalated client queries, issues and requests within the agreed timeframe and to the right standard
• Use the relevant systems (such as CRM, telephony and Savvion) to log, update and track client requests through to satisfactory resolution.
• Contribute to root cause analysis and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence of client queries, issues and requests
• Actively managing own knowledge and skills to meet task productivity and quality standards
• Coaching colleagues to gain product and process knowledge
• Identifying service, process and product improvements
• Perform other duties as required and as business dictates.
• Will be expected to work under own initiative for day to day tasks in line with overall management guidance.
• Reports to the beyond payroll coordinator and has no direct supervisory responsibilities but will be expected to manage project resources.