This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Application Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As a DevOps in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team. You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
· Technical and functional support of the production;
· Monitoring and request / Incident management;
· Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
· Features explanations;
· Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
· Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
· Study release impacts on production;
· Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
· Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
· Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring
A little about You:
- Finance functional knowledge or technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
- At least 2-3 years experience in support;
- Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
We also value:
- Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
- Good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
- Client-driven approach & service oriented;
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career