Business Security Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Security Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
- 3-5 years information security experience.
- 2-3 years experience in implementing prescribed security risk remediations plans.
- Proficiency with MS-Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations.
- Ability to implement operational procedures and documentation.
- Ability to clearly understand technical concepts.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's Degree
- IT, Computer Science, Engineering and Security
- Information Security certifications and Security Product Certifications are desirable
- French level B2/C1
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ambassador and Evangelist for the Information Security Program. Leadership in execution of the Information Security Program.
- Monitor, Schedule and Communicate Information Security Tasks, Events and of the Information Security Program (Security Policies, Security Guidelines,Best Practices, Checklists, etc.).Documentation of the Information Security Program (Security Policies, Security Guidelines, Best Practices, Checklists, etc.)
- Security Infrastructure (including IDS, IPS, Secure OS, Anti-Virus, Encryption,Firewall, etc.) Engineering. Security Infrastructure Implementation and Operations
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (including alerting services, digital signing,application security, and investigations)
- Operational Assurance and reporting (Network and Application Penetration Testing, Host-based IDS, Forensics, Incident Handling, Auditing, Content management Network Access Control, SLAs, etc.)
- IT and Business Unit collaboration for security architecture, engineering, implementation and operations
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional entities across the enterprise.(Skills & Abilities)
- Organizational direction, time management, problem-solving, prioritization, goal setting, leadership and motivation, negotiation, interpersonal relations, verbal/written communications and human resource management. (Skills & Abilities)
- General understanding of the client lifecycle functions, including sales, implementation and ongoing services.(Skills & Abilities)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Business Security Analyst identifies their own task within their area of responsibility and reports the progress and deliverables without others providing task Business Security Analyst represents the Business Security Office and the Global Security Organization in their dealings with projects and infrastructure groups and thus must use very good judgment, as the Business Security Analyst is often the last line of averting unacceptable risk.
The Business Security Analyst is expected to make decisions about the interpretation of the Information Security Program and how best to apply it to the respective business unit situation while assuring ADP that unacceptable risks are not taken.