IBM Internship — HR Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship — HR Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
We are looking for a Junior HR Analyst to provide administrative support to Hiring Managers as well as Human Resources team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills who can effectively multi-task and meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and discretion.
* Perform daily data entry, data compilation, and data processing activities
* Monitor and maintain completeness of various data feeds
* Maintain documentation and tools to support the HR Operations and Information System teams
* Create compliance reports for HR Management System data
* Developing analytical reports to assist with various business needs
* You will attend relevant courses for the knowledge used in your field
* Soft skills training: (communication, team work, presentation skills).
* Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio
The Junior HR Analyst role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are in HR / Business Administration
* English Language skills: Advanced
* Analytical mindset
* Attention to details
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
* Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.