AS400/RPG Developer - Bucharest
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Developing and maintaining a high sensitive applications that are used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
- Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
- To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
- Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
- Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
- Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.;
A little about You:
- You have experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- You have minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
- You have experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career