Engineering Systems Programmer
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science or an Engineering discipline with a strong focus in
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in software development and bearing
design, product or process engineering, data management
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written);
- Strong computer literacy used to not only working with systems and PC software
(especially engineering software), but also in developing new computer-based solutions
- Problem-solving capability and analytical skills
Reporting directly to Product Engineering System Group Leader, key duties will include:
- Provides new essential understanding and means for the successful design, analysis, and
manufacture of Timken product
- Support current engineering tools development
- Support and execute timely engineering software development and the expansion of
engineering software knowledge
- Support data management, process improvements, and system modifications to integrate
with engineering systems renewal and business projects
- Provides professional and technically appropriate responses to new or unusual situations
related to the design programs used
- Contribute to risk analysis by applying standard processes and procedures