HR Admin with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs HR Admin with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (preferably in a business context);
- Advantage: 6 months - 1 year of previous experience in a BPO/Shared Service environment;
- Ability to work in a global HR environment and ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution;
- Strong understanding of HR specific processes and procedures;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Keyboarding skills, E-mail etc);
- Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Effective team player.
As an HR Associate, you will be responsible with the following tasks:
- Performing basic HR transactions to resolve customer requirement;
- Managing basic customer data into HR applications;
- Responding to escalated queries and handle complex ones;
- Working with SMEs, Process Experts and other enabler groups to find resolution to complex cases;
- Communicating resolution to customers with clarity via the Chat or e-mail as per the case;
- Tracking cases for all inquiries and requests using CRM tool;
- Answering relatively routine process/policy/ procedure questions and providing HR information;
- Maintaining service level agreements � accuracy and on-time delivery;
- Acquiring up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
- Escalating complex cases to next level as per defined process;
- Working closely with enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material.
- Monday - Friday: 9 - 18