PROCESS ENGINEER based in Iasi, Romania
About Delphi Technologies
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world’s leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K, Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is part of ICE Components & Systems and provides high-precision injection components, mainly pumps and injectors for Common Rail systems. Iasi plant has over 2,000 employees and represents a greenfield investment of over 300 million euros.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering graduate;
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment (automotive preferably);
- Specific knowledge of machining technology (mandatory);
- Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
- Knowledge about technical drawing and 3D modeling (minimum medium level);
- Team player and communicative;
- Organized and structured thinking;
- PC skills: Microsoft Office;
- English level: advanced (mandatory).
- Proposes improvements within the Continuous Improvement team to reduce costs/losses, increases efficiency of equipment and mitigates risks;
- Updates/improves technological documents/layouts;
- Improves time cycle and reduces the consumption of raw materials used in technological processes;
- Maintains constructive links with suppliers of equipment, materials technology etc. to clarify technical issues;
- Provides support for the introduction of statistical control, for key product characteristics and quality/customer interface characteristics ;
- Identifies and implements preventive actions to reduce risk index;
- Participates actively in the multidisciplinary teams who join to solve quality and capacity problems;
- Implements corrective actions to be responsible, resulting in quality audits conducted in area of responsibility;
- Improves manufacturing processes;
- Development of new processes for new products, and upgrading of the existing ones; part of the team that is performing PFMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and closes actions to reduce RPN (Risk Priority Number);
- Updates and maintains documentation for production cell.