This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Delphi Diesel Systems active
View all jobs Process Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries.
Delphi operates in Romania since 1997. The company's plants in Sannicolau Mare, Moldova Noua and Ineu produce electrical/electronic distribution systems, including wiring harnesses for automotive bodies, interiors, and doors as well as small harnesses.
The plant in Iasi produces diesel engine management systems, including common rail diesel pumps and injectors. Iasi County offers a good environment for business to grow, considering the deep pool of well-qualified, talented employees from which Delphi selects from and then expands those talents. Delphi has a strong and long term relationship with Gheorghe Asachi University in Iasi, developing a recruiting program for graduates. The company also collaborates with technical high schools in Iasi.
Each year, Delphi provides internship positions to students from universities in the regions, allowing candidates the opportunity to gain valuable job experience. Delphi also provides scholarship support for current employees with high potential for further growth and development.
The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering graduate;
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment (automotive preferably);
- Specific knowledge of machining technology (mandatory);
- Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
- Knowledge about technical drawing and 3D modeling (minimum medium level);
- Team player and communicative;
- Organized and structured thinking;
- PC skills: Microsoft Office;
- English level: advanced (mandatory).
- Proposes improvements within the Continuous Improvement team to reduce costs/losses, increases efficiency of equipment and mitigates risks;
- Updates/improves technological documents/layouts;
- Improves time cycle and reduces the consumption of raw materials used in technological processes;
- Maintains constructive links with suppliers of equipment, materials technology etc. to clarify technical issues;
- Provides support for the introduction of statistical control, for key product characteristics and quality/customer interface characteristics ;
- Identifies and implements preventive actions to reduce risk index;
- Participates actively in the multidisciplinary teams who join to solve quality and capacity problems;
- Implements corrective actions to be responsible, resulting in quality audits conducted in area of responsibility;
- Improves manufacturing processes;
- Development of new processes for new products, and upgrading of the existing ones; part of the team that is performing PFMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and closes actions to reduce RPN (Risk Priority Number);
- Updates and maintains documentation for production cell.