Business Protection Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Protection Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Education: Bachelor of Computer Science degree /Master from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience (min 3 years)
- Preferred Certification: of or more of relevant security certifications (GCIA, GSNA, GCIH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC, GPEN, GCED, Security +)
- Must have a well-developed understanding of IT Operations and IT Cloud Computing with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment, security patching and hardening
- Technical knowledge in network security, operating system security, application-layer security
- Technical knowledge in Operating Systems administration (Windows/Unix/Linux), network protocols and middleware
- Experience investigating security events, threats and/or vulnerabilities
- Broaden understanding of ITIL service management
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage a portfolio of topics with risk-based prioritization
- Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams (technical and non-technical)
- Respond to network and server based security incidents
- Participate in investigating and resolving security incidents
- Security audit response coordination
- Co-ordination of technical work during incidents as well capable of working independently while supporting technical investigations
- Ensure that critical and high ongoing vulnerabilities will be remediated accordingly
- Apply security patches to critical services
- Provide alerts and warnings
- Provide announcements in order to increase security awareness
- Technology watch