Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
The AP Accountant is responsible for managing and processing various senior level AP-related activities, including the reconciliations of AP sub-ledger and related GL accounts, ensuring compliance with internal controls and US GAAP, various reporting requirements, and the settlement of employee T&E Financial postings
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- 4+ year`s work experience in a financial accounting environment, accounts payable is a plus
- Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Systems Experience - Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word are a must. SAP or other ERP- advantage
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to work with detail to identify errors and root causes of errors, develop workable solutions or alternatives
- Ability to continuously improve reporting processes and tools
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required; must be comfortable in interacting with others.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Reconcile all AP subsidiary ledgers to the GL monthly; resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and reporting for the unfunded cash bank accounts and other AP-related GL accounts, and prepare AP-related entry adjustments when necessary
- Perform testing of the internal controls environment for all of Accounts Payable, including the invoicing, disbursement and employee T&E processes
- Prepare and book accounts payable accruals at month end
- Monthly review of accrued liability account (GR/IR) and perform clearing accordingly.
- Recommend ways of improving the existing system and processes
- Provide audit files as requested and resolve audit issues identified
- Ensure compliance with internal controls policies