Crewlink – Ryanair Cabin Crew – Recruitment Event – No Experience Required
Crewlink is an official recruitment and training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.Requirements
Crewlink, an official Recruitment and Training partner of Ryanair are pleased to announce a major Cabin Crew recruitment campaign to fill 100's of Cabin Crew positions throughout Europe. We will be recruiting for these positions in Romania.
Apply now and begin your journey with Crewlink!
Upcoming Cabin Crew Recruitment Days in Romania will include:
15/03/2018 Cluj Napoca
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
6. Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English
Some of the Benefits on offer Include:
1. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
2. EASA Certified Cabin Crew Training Course in purpose built facilities.
3. Three Year Guaranteed Contract on successful completion of the Training Course.
4. A career full of new experiences and lifetime friendships.
5. A competitive package including a €1,200 Assistance Allowance and Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates
6. 5 day's on and 3 day's off staff rosters.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime!!
Apply now and take off with Crewlink!
We look forward to meeting you at our next Recruitment Day!
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our exciting new extensive recruitment programme for Spring 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real promotional opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
insotitor de zbor/echipaj de zbor/personal zbor
Basic salary of €25,000 possible including OTE objectives.