Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
KPMG Romania�s Bucharest office has an open position for a middle level Frontend Developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. The candidate will work with the business development team to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into elegant interface designs.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap and responsive web designs;
- Experience in RESTful API consumption, caching, error handling;
- Able to easily transfer Photoshop designs into standard compliant HTML templates;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Design and implement new software solutions for our web applications using various technologies;
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and screen designs;
- Consider performance tuning and focus on quality standards;
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate�s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.