Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HR Gold active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fullstack developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
- 5+ years of full-stack experience development;
- 2+ years of experience using a JS framework (React.js, Ember.js or Angular.js);
- Fluency in English, Russian would be a plus;
- You enjoy problem-solving and have strong debugging skills;
- Previous professional experience in developing complex applications on mobile devices;
- Desire to learn and grow;
- Strong work ethic;
- Proactive attitude;
- Attention to detail.
For our client an innovative start-up that has a particular algorithm: passion, unique culture and people with an innovative mindset.
Description of the project:
Volt is an app that allows its users to instantly send the money to each other, from card to card.
Users don't have to know the number of the recipients card, they just indicate whom they want to
send money. All the stuff is handler inside the app. The transfers occur instantly (usually less than 30
seconds) thanks to the integration of the latest technologies from Visa and MasterCard (P2P,
Moneysend, Visa Direct).
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation;
- Build web applications that work on mobile devices;
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems;
- Participate in the product research and development process by providing the engineering team with new solutions and ideas based on project experience;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Dynamics and opportunity of a start-up with the financial upsides of a business that has already received funding.
- Challenging job in a professional environment
- Great/unique company culture based on flexibility to work
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Shared ownership of the company