Accounts Payable with Polish in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Accounts Payable with Polish in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
Fluent in Polish and English
Candidate must have European nationality
Accounting knowledge - basic level
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Salary - Double than normal cost of living
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Low costs of living
* Meal vouchers
* Fluent in Polish and English
* Candidate must have European nationality
* Accounting knowledge - basic level
* Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
* Communicative and willingness to learn
* Some experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes will be advantage
* Invoice processing and resolution
* Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
* Communication and clarifications with suppliers
* Assist with month-end closing
* Preparation of reports