Senior Financial Manager - Bucuresti
We are looking for a senior manager responsible of directing and mediating/supervising the optimal collaboration, for groups of 50 people from different services in the Financial Area. You need to be able to motivate them in working together, while maintaining a global strategical view. Thus, you need to love progress, great links between people and business and client satisfaction.
Our senior manager is in contact with Technical managers, team leaders and technical experts from different services: accounting, treasury, administrative department. Thus, clear vision, rigorousness and negotiating ability are mandatory, plus the ability to coordinate, motivate and communicate to large audiences.
For a great success in this mission, you need to be able to plan and direct different services, monitor their work and take correcting actions together with the client’s need and local directing committee.
Your tools in this mission will be:
Global vision and macro-management
Experience in working with large groups ( minimum 3 years)
Experience in reporting to top management and propose strategical direction
Ability to communicate and motivate
Ability to act as leader and mediator
Developing and working with KPI’s
Willingness to travel
Proficient in English (minimum B2 level)
French knowledge is nice to haveResponsabilitati
- Coordinates the activity of managers and team leaders from different services.
- Supervises the activity of the teams, evaluations, KPI follow-ups and business results.
- Mediates and disolves eventual conflicts and blockages.
- Acts as a business communicator, with both, teams and collaborating services.
- Proposes and follows improvement action plans
- Motivates and gives constant follow up.Alte informatii
Compensations& Benefits :
- Internal and international training;
- Creative and young work environments
- Attractive salary and benefits.