Java and Cobol Developer - Bucharest
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Java and Cobol Developer
Rewriting an application which is developed in Cobol with front-end on Delphi. The new application will be developed in Cobol, with DB2 as database and Java for the front-end.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Ensuring the progressive and corrective maintenance of two applications TP of the scope of the Invoicing Services (IS).
- Ensuring the reference table of the standard conditions (IFDSS).
- Ensuring the reference table of the negotiated conditions (IFDSN).
- Ensuring the terms of reference (ICCD).
- Collecting and retroceding in agency (PERLA).
- Base of return of the invoicing (TVA).
A little about You:
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA/J2EE.
- Working experience with Struts.
- Working experience with COBOL and DB2.
- Working experience with Eclipse and with the Application Server : Websphere.
- French – beginner (reading and writing).
We also value:
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative, problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career