This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
In order to develop new features and modules for the websites and maintain existing ones, you have:
- 2-3 years of development experience in a professional environment (employee or freelancer)
- Very good knowledge of PHP, (X)HTML, CSS, JS, MySQL
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Agile / SCRUM experience
- PHP OOP development, design patterns
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration
- Knowledge of Apache or Linux Server administration
- French knowledge
We believe that simplicity, scalability and agility best serve a growing e-commerce website. We are using an agile SCRUM process we are able to work better with each other and to improve our processes and skills.
- Solution focused approach
- Committed to his/her work
- Interested in personal and professional development
- Team player
- Willing to give and receive feedback
WE OFFER YOU
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Self-organizing development team through a Agile SCRUM workflow
- Continuous investment in technical debt towards an efficient and performant system
- Flexible schedule - Set your own schedule (starting time) and be able to get time off for errands during the day. Catch up at your convenience.
- Monthly going outs and summer team building
- Competitive and motivating salary according to skills and effort
- Open and informal communication
- Company, team and individual goal setting
- Regular feedback meetings
- Continuous investment in personal and professional development through in-house and external training
- Books and magazines subscription