This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British School of Bucharest active
View all jobs Administrative Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The British School of Bucharest (BSB), founded in 2000, is a private international British school providing the UK curriculum to girls and boys aged 2-18 in Romania. Unique amongst Bucharest schools, all of our teachers are first-language English speakers with experience of teaching the UK curriculum. BSB is an international school with students arriving from as many as 50 countries worldwide.Requirements
Advanced level of English;
Prioritization & organizational skills;
Flexibility and spontaneity;
Administrative Writing Skills.
- To give a positive first impression of the school to parents and visitors.
- To ensure the health and safety of pupils on site.
- To answer parents enquires promptly in a polite and helpful manner.
- To promote, foster and maintain good professional relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies.
2. Office duties:
- To deal with all correspondence (post, e-mail, fax).
- To answer internal and external calls and convey messages.
- General duties such as: photocopying for office, filling, typing, faxing documents.
- To ensure office supplies are maintained and replenished.
- To compile, translate and distribute letters to parents or staff.
- To deal with teachers� enquires.
- To liaise with finance and the transport team with regards to buses and lunch arrangements.
- To provide a daily accurate bus schedule based on pupil attendance.
- To compile pupil progress reports.
- To contact medical facilities and emergency services (fire, police, etc) in case of emergency.
- To inform the School Office Manager, School Business Manager or Head of School with regards to any issues on school services (transportation, lunches, uniforms), complaints, children�s attendance.
- To keep hard copies of all important information up-to-date (pupil�s contact details, permission, medical, dietary, lunch, bus information).
- To distribute event forms to the relevant department (maintenance, IT).
- To prepare letters and documentation for pupils leaving or past pupils.
- To assist Head of School with trips, events and productions.
- To maintain and update notice boards around school.
- To prepare and distribute Friday flyer, school flyer and staff bulletin.
- To print and stamp planning.
- To assist with end of day arrangements for any pupils collected late.
3. Pupil Files
- To create, update and maintain PASS records and paper files.
- To assist Admissions with registrations and enquiries.
- To keep children�s files in good order and ensure that a copy of all documentation is placed on the pupils� file.
- To archive students files.
4. Pupil Registration
- To deliver school registers and ensure they are returned on time.
- To register pupil absences in PASS and observe when there are students absent without parents notice.
- To prepare pupil absence reports.
- To inform relevant staff of any issues to be followed up.
- To communicate to relevant staff of pupils leaving early.
5. Other duties
- The Employee is also expected to attend the following meetings and events outside regular working hours: parents meetings, sports day, summer fair, fund raising events, professional training, productions.
- To attend in-service trainings, staff meetings, workshops, etc., as requested for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
Please apply until the 21st of August 2017. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you.