Internship, Security Service Operations - 6 months
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, Security Service Operations - 6 months active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This position is part of a Global Security Operations team with the main focus of support on the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The role will be responsible for the day to day Operations support of Security Services provided to the Emerson Business Groups and Business Units in the region.
- Studies completed or underway in Information Technology, Business Administration or related area
- Fluent in English
- Information Technology related certifications are a plus but not required
- 0-12 months of experience in IT or related areas
- Good customer orientation and written and verbal communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Technical Skills needed:
- Basic Knowledge in Encryption technologies
- Basic Knowledge in Mobile Device Management tools
- Basic Knowledge of Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware software
- Basic Knowledge of patch and software delivery tools
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory
- Ability to understand basic infrastructure and problems
- Basic technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networks, network topologies, PC workstations (configuration and connectivity), network file servers.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.