This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Systematic develops software and system solutions to customers in Defence, Healthcare, Library & Learning, Public & Private and Intelligence & National Security.
Systematic was established in 1985 and is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than 500,000 people worldwide now use Systematic solutions and services.
The company has 900+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA.
In January 2017, Systematic opened a development centre in Bucharest that produces communication software for NATO, IT solutions for professionals in the healthcare and service sectors and innovative library and learning software platforms.
At Systematic, we change society with exceptional software creating more opportunities and a better world for us all.
Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
You will be part of our Healthcare division and porting our newest product: Columna Cura from Java to iOS. We are currently about 70 people on the project and needs a new team, 5+ people to take on the task of porting the app part to iOS.
• Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
• 2+ years of industry experience
• Swift and Objective-C development experience
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Proficient at debugging and performance tuning
• Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to isolate issues in complex environments, especially those unique to mobile
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Driven by doing work that matters: We save lives
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
Columna Cura is the next generation care record. By combining user-friendliness with decision support in one IT solution, the system is a "good colleague" to its users. Cura provides employees with a clear and updated overview over their tasks and the citizens whom they are in contact with. The system thereby helps making the complex work day more manageable - time in front of the screen is minimised and can instead be spent with citizens.
The project started two years back and after more than 100.000 hours spent on the product we now have the first customer live. We have more than 20 customers waiting to go live over the next years, and the customer list is growing.
Today the project is made up of about 45 developers, product owners, UX, testers and more.
We are creating a new team to create the iOS version of the Android app and future development/maintenance. We release every 6 weeks including new capabilities and bug fixes.
• Objective C
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours