This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
You will be part of our Healthcare division and porting our newest product: Columna Cura from Java to iOS. We are currently about 70 people on the project and needs a new team, 5+ people to take on the task of porting the app part to iOS.
• Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
• 2+ years of industry experience
• Swift and Objective-C development experience
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Proficient at debugging and performance tuning
• Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to isolate issues in complex environments, especially those unique to mobile
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Driven by doing work that matters: We save lives
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
Columna Cura is the next generation care record. By combining user-friendliness with decision support in one IT solution, the system is a "good colleague" to its users. Cura provides employees with a clear and updated overview over their tasks and the citizens whom they are in contact with. The system thereby helps making the complex work day more manageable - time in front of the screen is minimised and can instead be spent with citizens.
The project started two years back and after more than 100.000 hours spent on the product we now have the first customer live. We have more than 20 customers waiting to go live over the next years, and the customer list is growing.
Today the project is made up of about 45 developers, product owners, UX, testers and more.
We are creating a new team to create the iOS version of the Android app and future development/maintenance. We release every 6 weeks including new capabilities and bug fixes.
• Objective C
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours