Java Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Java Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• BS. in Computer Science or similar degree
• Experience in regulatory reporting of banks e.g. Basel II/III would be a plus.
• Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be appreciated
• Familiarity with Windows and Office products
• Fluent proficiency of English, German would be a plus
• Self-dependent working attitude in a team
• Very good communication capabilities
Abacus360 Banking is an integrated platform for 360° reporting, risk calculation and controlling regulatory KPIs.
Your responsibilities extend from developing Abacus360 report designers and specific migration tools to analyzing functional requirements, writing design documents and performing manual and automated tests in an international team of functional and software developers.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.