Net Web Developer
We are looking for software engineers specialized in Microsoft .NET (C#) who are passionate about building top quality web applications. You’ll be analyzing, designing and developing with the latest tools and technologies on new web developments in the Turism Industry.
WORKING AT NETMATCH AS A DEVELOPER:
You will also:
- Work in project teams (from both Romania and Netherlands) on building high-volume commercial websites serving 15.000.000 page requests or 1200 booking a day at peak times;
- Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions using the latest technologies;
- Share knowledge with your colleagues and focus on subjects like code design/standards, performance optimization, SEO, etc.;
- Analyze requirements and make technical designs (if necessary) and with smart implementations and solid testing you’ll make sure that you deliver your high quality code withing the required timeframes.
We are looking for a .NET developer with:
- A good understanding of OOP;
- Hands on experience in web application development;
- Independence, initiative and organizational skill;
- Good English skills (reading, writing, speaking);
- B.S. degree in Computer Science.
Some of the tools and technologies you could have experience with:
- Visual Studio 2012, Team Fundation System;
- MVC, Ajax, LinQ, WCF, XML;
- Design Patterns;
- Distributed architecture.
- Rewarding salary package matching employee’s results and experience;
- 24 vacation days;
- Internal/External trainings, workshops;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications;
- Gym subscription;
- Foosball, table tenis and Wii in the office;
- Acces to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences (ItCamp, DevDays, TechEd);
- Periodical social events.
We are a great match for anyone looking for more than just a workplace and whoever accepts to be a part of our team, will become in consequence, a good professional. Come and meet us, we will be happy to tell you more about NetMatch and our projects. Send us your application on Hipo!