Automation Test Engineer (Mobile)
We are a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, with a focus on developing, designing and supporting superior products.
As an engineering and technology company, we have a keen focus on recruiting talent in the fields that support Garmin business and products.
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers.
Summary of the role:
Your role will be to write and execute automated test cases for Garmin applications
In this role, you will be responsible of:
- Writing and executing Automated Test Cases for Garmin Applications
- Working together with the development team and provide constant feedback
- Reporting on the performed tasks
We are looking for a person with the following skills and knowledge:
- Java knowledge
- OOP knowledge
- Experience with Appium
- Strong Mobile Automation testing knowledge
Desirable qualifications and background include:
- BSc in Computer Science, IT or similar
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- At least 2-3 years of experience in automation testing
Would be a plus:
- Experience with different automation techniques on various platforms