Java Team Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garmin active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Team Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, with a focus on developing, designing and supporting superior products.
his is not your typical application development job.
At Garmin, we work with hardware that communicates to mobile applications and other devices. Garmin is a great place to work if you love developing products that make a difference and are passionate about technology.
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers.
Summary of the role:
Your role will be to lead the team to develop, design and implement specific requirements and technical problems.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing team members with a common goal and objective / vision and align the team goals with the ones of the organization
- Developing a strategy for the team to reach its goals
- Communicating clear instructions to team members
- Providing coaching and support for them when needed
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback to team members
- Creating, maintaining, improving and providing needed resources to enable team members to do their work
- Resolving existing conflict in the team, if necessary
- Reporting team progress and decisions made to concerned groups
- Offering technical support to all team members;
- Making sure that the code is of high quality and optimized
- Making sure that the deadlines are met
We are looking for a person with the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Java Fundamentals and OOP principles
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (Container, AOP, JDBC, MVC, Integration, Security)
- Excellent knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
- Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of unit testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Excellent knowledge of development tools (source control, development environment, issue tracking)
- Excellent knowledge of building tools and continuous delivery
- Experience with application servers (Tomcat)
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- Good mentoring skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Team player
Desirable qualifications and background include:
- BSc in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
Would be a plus:
- RabbitMQ knowledge
- Elasticsearch knowledge
- OAuth knowledge
Would be a great plus:
- Good Cloud computing knowledge