Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garmin active.
Vezi toate job-urile Android Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
This is not your typical application development job. At Garmin, we work with hardware that communicates to mobile applications and other devices. Garmin is a great place to work if you love developing products that make a difference and are passionate about technology.
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers.
Your role would be to develop Android applications using Android SDK, ADT, java core, OOP, following the best practices and using standard development tools.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Utilize software development tools and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software
- Utilize tools such as Git and Gerrit in the software development process
- Create and executes designs for software components within a larger project
- May perform as a technical leader or Lead Software Engineer for derivative software project
- Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced Software Engineers
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
We are looking for a person with the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong knowledge on Android components such as services, providers, activities, fragments, threading, BT/BLE APi’s
- Strong Java and Android Studio knowledge
Desirable qualifications and background include:
- BSc in Computer Science, IT or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Android development and/ or 4/5 years of IT experience
- Would be a plus: Experience with other mobile platforms, Agile practices experience, CI knowledge