Procurement Assistant with English
Connections Consult is not "just another IT company". You probably do not believe it, so you could give it a try to see it by yourself. It is an IT Romanian - based company, in which you will find what you like in corporate and what you like in emerging private companies, i.e. both business conduct, and seriousness, but also flexibility and openness as you probably can hardly find in a lot of other companies.Cerinte
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel;
• Advanced language are needed to be spoken - English;
• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures;
• Required level of technical mastery, achieved through on-boarding and on-the-job training;
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with diverse users/clients/business partners and team members.
• Excellent customer service: commitment to solve problems and requests, understanding of the customer needs, business and priorities;
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Converts Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders, respecting all requirements, e.g. securing needed approvals, verification of proper material group number, tax codes, freight costs, etc.;
• Performs all PO administrative work, including faxing/mailing POs, packages, mass mailings, etc.;
• Creates, where appropriately, and maintains all related documentation, including in SAP, commercial documents, approvals, Outline Agreements, Source Lists, Material Master Data, approvals, etc.
• Changes Purchase Orders per revised Purchase Requisitions / Order Confirmations;
• Works Open Orders, including PO closing, suppliers follow up on late deliveries, pricing issues, etc.
• 1st level support for purchases related supplier questions;
• Individual Reporting.
What we offer is:
The opportunity to work among a young, competitive team;
On-going In-depth training with the most updated products and technologies;
Competitive salary package;
Accelerated career opportunities.