As a Reporting Developer, you will design and build reporting solutions, using the SGSS framework and following the development guidelines. This comprises not only the report itself but also framework components, like information objects and components implemented in Java.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Carry through business analysis or support business during analysis phase if necessary;
- Maintain reports and the reporting infrastructure. This includes 2nd level support and bugfixing;
- Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
- Write documentation;
- Support of the business departments and cross functional teams;
- Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses;
- Design, code, test, and aggregate results from SQL queries to provide information to users;
- Create technical documents to document Oracle or other database contents, concepts, and mapping between databases;
- Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches.
A little about You:
- You have at least 2 years of experience with reporting development required;
- You have good knowledge of the securities services and/or asset management domain required;
- Comprehensive understanding of reporting best practices and design principles;
- You have experience in working along with teams in different locations and coordinating amongst them
- You have knowledge of the securities services and asset management domain (funds, portfolios, assets, indexes, trades, book keeping, NAV);
- Good command of English, German is a plus.
We also value:
- Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with mixed language documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required.
Besides a career what else we offer:
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career