Are you willing to build a HR career and would you like to learn what HR means in a multinational environment? Then join our team!
As a HR Trainee in GSK you will gain an extensive experience of various aspects of HR processes. You will be taking part in daily operations and become acquainted with the overall role of the Human Resources department. This will be an opportunity for you to improve your teamwork skills, assist in achieving team goals and foster trust. You will have a chance to learn what HR means, develop your skills and experiences further.
What will I be doing?
As a HR Trainee, you will be responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent employee experience. HR Trainee will also be required to interface with the HR systems and support employee relations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Properly handle internal client’s daily requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the specific HR system
- Provide effective HR support to HR team and organization across a range of HR activities to develop & enable them to deliver business objectives
- Manage HR administration activities such as supplier’s contracts and personnel files
What you can expect
- Full time job
- Traineeship for a period of 12 months
- An excellent opportunity to bring to life your theoretical knowledge acquired at university
- A chance to perform tasks independently, lead small projects and present your own ideas
- Employment contract, salary and benefits package
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Fast in approach & analytical skills
- Good communication and people oriented with a positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all matters
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- Fluent English