IT Helpdesk Technician with ENGLISH
For our client, a multinational company, we are recruiting an IT Helpdesk Technician!
You only need to bring your curiosity and passion towards IT and they will bring the rest! From training and workshops to defining your skills, they’re in for the long run!
Ready to jump in?
• Proficiency in English language;
• Knowledge of and/or experience supporting Windows and MS Office products;
• Excellent troubleshooting capability;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Sound judgment and decision making skills;
• Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Process and procedure oriented;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Team player, self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
The Helpdesk Technician will be the first point of contact for all IT service desk incidents and requests for our customer. The Technician will field customer calls, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues based on solutions found in the knowledge base. The Technician must work in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring attendance, quality and customer service metrics are met.
• Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues;
• Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles;
• Assist with special project work as needed;
• Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria.