Team Assistant (Brasov)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Assistant (Brasov) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
* Organizes, coordinates and controls the business trips process for the department team members;
* Supports the update of the Recording Hours application, issues final reports from Recording Hours application and submits them;
* Prepares and submits the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department;
* Organizes different requests, centralizes, tracks, sends/ receives feedback regarding various reports about personnel of the department to/from Corporate Functions (e.g. HR, Finance) in order to assure the good flow of information;
* Prepares/ composes/ types complex correspondence, memoranda, reports from rough drafts, handwritten notes or general verbal instructions;
* Ensure that envelopes are distribute when received or sent to postal services;
* Administers the Plants's monthly advance, submits all the invoices to the Finance department, including the advance statement;
* Ensure a proper availability of office supplies (demand system and implementation);
* Acts as contact person and maintains good relationships with various external companies on behalf of the plant in order to provide good services for the activity and team members;
* Organizes meetings, workshops, business partner visits and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Updates information related to infrastructure/ network issues, company rules, policies, procedures and informs employees about the changes. Supports the department management in tracking and facilitating the compliance with regulations;
* Creates/ deletes user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phonebook entries, helps the new employees fill in the bank account documents, gives access rights to different folders;
* Ensures that office callers and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons or answers their inquiries in the absence of the manager, if possible;
* Takes care of the protocol (including its acquisition), organizes business dinners;
* Ensure the compliance with legal and corporate guidelines (e. g. labor time, environment protection);
* Take appropriate organizational and supervisory measures to comply with rules for safety, environmental protection, fire protection, security and health protection;
* Follows the instructions and requirements of the direct superior;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
* Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures;
* Respects the internal regulations regarding work safety and the environmental policy of the company.
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Team Assistant;
* University degree in Economics / Production System is a plus
* MS Office knowledge;
* English language skills-advanced;
* German language skills is a plus;
* Project process knowledge;
* SAP usage knowledge;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.