Senior PHP Developer
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
We are looking for Senior PHP Developers with 5 – 8 years’ experience to join in our partner team of Support and Operations Group. The goal of his team is to provide high-performance, high-availability applications to both internal and external clients. Made up of project managers, developers and system administrators, this department maintains and enhances existing web applications as well as providing cloud-computing expertise to a wide range of enterprise clients.
Our partner is a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional services and solutions provider creating innovative ecommerce solutions by leveraging the convergence of Commerce, Content, and Community on the web. Also offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and benefits package, including private medical insurance, reimbursements for gym membership, lunch tickets and sponsored public transportation.
They are a friendly, growing team with frequent team events, an agile, open workplace and plenty of foosball!
• Application Support. Senior PHP Developers must quickly understand functional and technical requirements of multiple web-based applications, as they perform maintenance and enhancement activities. They are responsible for application deployment, release management and patching. In addition, they assist with creating, reviewing, and updating web application configuration and run documentation.
• Client Support. Senior PHP Developers interact with both internal project teams and external clients throughout Europe and North America.
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
• 5-8 years demonstrated experience as an interface developer;
• Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer interactions;
• Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
• Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symphony, Drupal, Magento);
• E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
• Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills;