Kathrein is a leading international specialist for reliable, high-quality communication technologies.
We are an innovation and technology leader in today's connected world. Our ability to provide solutions and systems enables people all over the world to communicate, access information and use media, whether at home, at the office or on the road.
- Technical University degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Continuous Improvement;
- Knowledge of activities and processes specific to the field of operations;
- Ability to understand technical drawings and technological processes;
- PC skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- English language – conversational level;
- Attention, strictness, perseverance, discipline;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work in emergency or unplanned situations;
- Team spirit;
- Driving license category B.
- Lead and supervise Lean activities;
- Decides on the new directions of development and implementation of Lean / Continuous Improvement concepts;
- Coordinates and conducts workshops for the Continuous Improvement of the production activity;
- Implements methods for tracking and improving the flow of materials;
- Conducts lean training sessions;
- Coordinates optimization activities and standards implementation;
- Initiates and supervises improvement measures within production areas;
- Optimizes internal procedures / processes for Continuous Improvement;
- Implements management methods (reports) on Lean activity / Continuous Improvement.
- Production Manager and General Manager.